30 September 2010

E-Zine features little ole me

Please check out the October 2010 Issue of ViralCat.com's E-ZINE!!!!
Viral Cat is a San Fran based zine that publishes 3 times a year featuring poetry, fiction, plays, screenplays, short films, artwork and photography...
MY PHOTOGRAPHY!

the cell


Check it out here!

See "cavity" on page 1 AND scroll down to page 2 to see "the cell" and "open".

I have used these photos in my latest mixed media pieces that will be featured in my 2 upcoming gallery shows, however; I submitted the photographs only to this site to see if they could stand on their own. To my surprise...they did. Thanks Viral Cat!!!!!!

***Please check out Gallery U's site to see some photos of the finished pieces that will be in the October 7th show in Montclair!

No comments:

Post a Comment