17 January 2010

LOOP LOUNGE ART SHOW JAN 29th




ART SHOW THIS FRIDAY!!!

got the official word...

LOOP LOUNGE
FRIDAY, JANUARY 29th
starts at 9:00 and goes until late night


WHY SHOULD YOU COME?
---me and my art...live in person
---free admission
---5 different artists (including me)
---yummy cocktails at the bar
---fab music spinning
---a very cool, legendary place

Check your facebook for the event invite and RESPOND! If you're not on facebook or didn't get the event invite for some reason...just come!!!!

***Special thank ya to tim who put this show together and included me and gave me a lovely wall to show on and wonderful ideas for presenting my new addition...RINGS! (That's right...I've made rings out of my photography...maybe magnets soon too. I'll post pics soon.) Check Tim out on facebook at LOOP LOUNGE ART SHOW. Friend him and you'll hear about all the shows he puts together at the loop in the future! Hope to see you all there this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment